The Thermo Scientific™ iCE™ 3500 AAS provides unrivalled performance, flexibility and simplicity. The innovative dual atomizer design enables safe, software-controlled switching between flame and furnace analysis with a single mirror movement. The high precision, double beam optics, combined with an Echelle monochromator produce low detection limits and long term analytical stability. Unique Quadline deuterium background correction with guaranteed performance is provided as standard. The flame atomizer design incorporates a 50 mm titanium burner with improved solids capability to increase the efficiency and accuracy of your flame analysis.The furnace atomizer includes GFTV, a furnace vision system which improves efficiency and simplifies method development by providing a high definition, real time video of the inside of the cuvette.
- This combined Flame and Furnace AAS system, delivers a complete solution for laboratories facing challenging detection limits and needing high through-put sample capacity.
- Software-controlled changeover from flame to furnace analysis, without an operator even in the room
- Run unattended, automated analysis with fully configurable auto-sampler
- SOLAAR software provides incredible support with wizards, optimization routines and automated performance controls
- Six lamp auto-aligning carousel for maximum light throughput
Gain Cost Efficiency
- Gain even greater efficiency from hardware and accessories designed for cost efficiency.
- Innovative Extended Lifetime Cuvettes (ELC) for reduced consumable costs, can be used for thousands of firings
- Run analysis with just micro-liters of sample to minimize consumable consumption
- Gas flows with intelligent software controls keep gas usage to a minimum
- GFTV real time viewing enables precise analysis, time after time
Enjoy Advanced Performance and Flexibility
- All the innovation, performance and ease of use you expect from Thermo Scientific instruments come with the iCE3500 AAS.
- The unique dual atomizer design provides a second sample compartment where the furnace can be left permanently aligned and ready for use
- D2 background correction for flame and furnace analysis as standard
- Zeeman background correction available for furnace work, from the optional Thermo Scientific™ GFS35Z™ furnace upgrade
- Double beam optics with a dual monochromators consisting of an Echelle prism and a grating