Lysing Matrix Tubes
Get reproducible homogenization with bead beating tubes and ready-to-use lysing matrices for a wealth of sample types.
Choosing the right lysing matrix for homogenizing your cells, tissues, environmental samples, insects, and worms is easy with MP Bio’s comprehensive selection of Lysing Matrix tubes. Our innovative bead beating technologies come in a variety of bead sizes, shapes, and compositions to ensure complete homogenization, and the pre-loaded tubes deliver reproducible sample preparation from day-to-day and sample-to-sample.
All bead beating tubes are certified DNAse- and RNAse-free and are standard sizes that fit just about any homogenizer on the market, including FastPrep™ instruments and certified DNAse- and RNAse-free.
- Easily maximize cell disruption with beads optimized for specific sample types
- Avoid cross contamination with closed Lysing Matrix tubes
- Choose the best size for your workflow with 2 mL, 4.5 mL 15 mL, 50 mL tubes and 96-well plate options
- Use with any high-speed bead-beating homogenizer
- Validated worldwide with 3,000+ Lysing Matrix specific publications