iCE™ 3300 AAS - Three Options to Suit your Laboratory’s Needs
A single flame atomizer AAS with a fully automatic MFC gas box, the iCE 3300 AAS Flame system delivers a complete solution for laboratories with a primary requirement for flame analysis.
The cost effective iCE 3300 AAS Graphite Furnace system provides a complete solution for laboratories with a main need for elemental analysis by furnace.
Dual - Flame and Furnace
Simply add the optional Thermo Scientific™ GFS33™ Graphite Furnace and Autosampler to your iCE 3300 AAS flame instrument to create a compact, interchangeable, multi atomizer and access the best of both worlds.
Increase your sample through-put and limit downtime with productivity enhancing technology.
Optimization routines can be included in the method to ensure truly optimal parameters
Thermo Scientific™ SOLAAR™ software offers ultimate ease-of-use with extensive help functions, automated performance controls and wizards
Self-calibrating monochromators and auto-aligning lamps offer simple optical setup and optimum light throughput in dedicated Flame system
Parts-per-billion ultra-trace detection capability from dedicated Graphite Furnace system
Gain Cost Efficiency
- Gain even greater efficiency from hardware and accessories designed to maximize cost efficiency.
- Fully automatic gas control system ensures repeatable flame conditions and safety
- Configure the fully customizable auto-sampler to maximize through-put
- Designed to ensure lowest possible gas flows to significantly reduce cost of consumables
- Innovative Extended Lifetime Cuvettes (ELC) for reduced consumable costs, can be used for thousands of Graphite Furnace firings
Enjoy Advanced Performance
- Improve your analysis with high performing instruments the deliver accuracy and precision.
- Unbeatable Flame performance with superior detection limits and a fully inert sample system
- Graphite Furnace obtains drift free results from automated cuvette heating control meaning, for accurate, repeatable analysis
- Guaranteed Deuterium background correction for high accuracy
- Flame option uses a universal finned titanium burner to enable the use of both air/acetylene and nitrous oxide/acetylene flame types and maintains a stable, reproducible flame
- Graphite Furnace TV (GFTV) real time viewing enables precise analysis, time after time