Antaris II-product-specification.pdfEasily implement laboratory-based FT-NIR performance in a ready-for-plant package using the Thermo Scientific™ Antaris™ II FT-NIR Analyzer. With industry-leading method transfer performance, the Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer provides robust and reliable data collection for at-line, online and in-line analysis. You can customize an Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer for specific applications or choose the Antaris II MDS Method Development Sampling System, which includes transmission, fiber-optic and integrating sphere diffuse reflection analysis all in one turnkey system.
The Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer allows the customers to
- Analyze any sample type rapidly and accurately
- Make regulatory compliance (DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ) easy with the Thermo Scientific™ ValPro™ Instrument Qualification Package
- Reproduce results regardless of configuration, maintenance, user or environment
- Achieve fast, precise and accurate measurements in the lab or in the plant
- The Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific needs
Recommended for; Solids, Powders, Grains, Tablets, Paste, Gel, Syrup, Films and Liquids