Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, 50% cyano propylmethyl/50% phenylmethyl polysiloxane
- Innovative deactivation process for siloxane to reduce tailing and improves efficiency over comparable columns
- Equivalent to USP G7, G19 phases
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results, and the low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Alternative Uses:
- Similar To: