Webinarserie om sporelementanalyser
Nerliens Meszansky og Thermo Fisher Scientific inviterer til ICP-OES og ICP-MS webseminar som går over tre dager, 12., 15. og 20. april. Hvert seminar varer i 2 timer. Seminarene er relevant både for brukere av våre instrumenter og andre leverandører. Nedenfor finner du mer informasjon om temaene for hvert seminar, tidspunkter og påmeldingslink.
NB! Tidspunktene ikke er justert for sommertid.
The North European Trace Elemental Analysis Team would like to welcome you to our inaugural Virtual User Meeting, to be held over three sessions in April. The first session will cover the hardware and software innovations we have introduced during the past year. In the second session, we will discuss the variety of applications our ICP-OES and ICP-MS instruments can be used for and present the educational and product resources we have available for you. Finally, the third session will cover how we can support you and will include an interactive hints and tips section, LIVE from our UK demonstration laboratory.
Innovations : Monday 12th of April
- Welcome to Thermo Fisher Scientific - Lena Stensrud
- Where innovations are made – Dr Peter Schüßler
- Leading like a PRO- moving ICP-OES ahead- Matthew Gregory
- Removing interferences with ease: Introducing the Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ TQe ICP-MS – iCAP TQe – Claudia Charko
- Hear from our users – Customer interviews hosted by Dr Simon Nelms'
- Live Q & A session
Applications: Thursday 15th of April
- Introducing the North European Trace Elemental Applications Team – Dr Simon Ellison
- Useful resources for Trace Elemental Analysis education– Dr Simon Nelms
- iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES applications - Henk Inthorn
- Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS applications – James Hannan
- Trace Elemental Applications from around Europe – Customer interviews hosted by Dr Simon Nelms
- Live Q & A session
Support: Tuesday 20th of April
- Welcome to the Thermo Fisher Scientific Support network – Dr Mikael Axelsson
- Latest updates from Unity Lab services (ULS) - Benneth Bratberg
- ICP–OES Hardware and Software hints and tips, LIVE from our UK demo lab - James Hannan and Dr Niel Williams
- ICP-MS Hardware and Software Hints and Tips, LIVE from our UK demo lab - James Hannan and Dr Niel Williams
- Live Q & A session – Dr Mikael Axelsson, James Hannan and Dr Niel Williams
Ta kontakt med Melina Visur
| 993 22 739 for mer informasjon.